• Supporting the entire team in the implementation of projects and data base management
• Supporting in the development of training content and training materials on the energy transition and/or green hydrogen technology/project development/economics
• Formatting, standardising, cataloguing and translating course materials and other documents (depending on skillset) for in person trainings and / or e-learning formats
• Providing technical and back-office support during in-person trainings and virtual training on the energy transition and/or green hydrogen
• Performing internet research
• Enrollment in an engineering, economic or science degree programme or similar in Berlin at least until beginning of 2025
• Interest in energy transition and green hydrogen as well as in adult education
• Very good English language skills; good knowledge of German, French, Spanish or other languages would be of advantage
• MS Office skills
• Ability to work in a team, but also independently and good organizational skills
• You will actively shape the international energy transition and contribute to climate protection.
• You will be an integral part of a lively, engaging and wonderfully open team.
• You will work in a highly motivating, international and flexible professional environment with both large, international organizations and individual experts.
• You will have home office flexibility and additional benefits.
• The possibility of a permanent position.
Englisch - Deutsch
Dauer: until study time ends
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Our motto "Energy through education” guides us in everything we do.
We, the Renewables Academy (RENAC) AG and the subsidiary RENAC energy & climate gGmbH, are internationally oriented training providers specialising in renewable energy technologies, energy efficiency, and fields of application for green hydrogen and power-to-X. We offer online courses, in-person training in Germany and abroad, set up local training structures, implement study courses in cooperation with universities, and organise events as part of the Energy Export Initiative.
Since our establishment in 2008, we have trained and educated more than 30,000 participants from the public and private sectors as well as the financial sector in over 160 countries. Our headquarters are in Berlin Mitte, and we currently have 50 permanent employees. Now we’re only missing you on our team! We look forward to meeting you.
Allgemeine und politische Erwachsenenbildung